Security Clearance Representation Across California
While your government security clearance is critical to your career, the fact is that it may be denied or revoked for a wide variety of reasons — even for something as simple as falling behind on your mortgage payments or dating someone from a foreign country. Such a denial or revocation can have a drastic negative impact on your current life and post-military employment options.
For decades, Century Law Group, LLP, has been representing clients across California in all steps of the process, from the initial application to hearings and appeals. Our attorneys are seasoned advocates who fully understand the significance and legal issues related to your case. We are here to help maximize your chances of success. Call us at .
Real Legal Help With PCLs, FCLs And Other Types Of Clearances
We will give you the facts you need to make sound decisions about risk guidelines, as well as offer strategic methods of dealing with adjudicating agencies such as the U.S. Department of Defense (DoH), Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) and the Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO).
We can also provide keen legal counsel if you are facing allegations of substance abuse or criminal conduct, or if your clearance has been denied due to excessive debt, concerns about foreign influence/foreign preference or other issues.
Our defense lawyers regularly represent:
- Active duty military personnel seeking personal security clearances (PCLs)
- Companies seeking facility security clearances (FCLs)
- Federal contractors and employees of federal contractors
- Other clients with clearance concerns
From Applications To Appeals, We’re On Your Side
Century Law Group, LLP, is composed of highly respected defense attorneys who provide a comprehensive array of services for clients seeking confidential, secret or top secret clearances. Our services include:
- Providing pre-investigation guidance, including assistance with SF-86 or SF-85/P applications
- Responding to the government’s Statement of Reasons (SOR) on your behalf
- Representing you at formal agency hearings, which includes drafting motions, coaching you on procedures and strategically advocating for you before the judge
- Reviewing your hearing transcript and presenting a meticulously drafted brief to the Board of Appeals, if appropriate
- Creating tailored re-application packages for the DOHA
Contact Our Firm For Prompt, Confidential Assistance
Whether your clearance has been revoked or you merely want top-flight counsel in completing an application, schedule a private consultation with Century Law Group, LLP. Call us at . You can also reach our Los Angeles, San Diego or Northern California offices by email.