Experienced Professional Licensing Defense For California Clients
If your professional license is at risk in a hearing with your board, here are some facts you need to know.
Century Law Group, LLP, attorneys represents more professionals against their boards, to protect licenses, than any law firm in California, and for one reason — we take our clients’ futures seriously.
Our experienced lawyers understand that the outcomes of disciplinary actions affect not only your immediate circumstances, but also career opportunities, going forward. When the stakes are at their highest, so is our commitment to you.
The Licensed Professionals We Represent
We represent the licensed following professionals, among others:
- Lawyers facing action by The State Bar of California
- Real estate professionals interacting with the California Department of Real Estate
- Insurance brokers and agents dealing with the Department of Insurance
- Health care professionals, including doctors, dentists, board-registered nurses, vocational nurses and psychiatric technicians
- Child care/day care centers and adult care providers dealing with the Department of Social Services
- Financial professionals dealing with FINRA matters
Representing Clients In A Broad Spectrum Of Cases
We excel at providing proactive, aggressive representation for your right to earn a living. Let us assist you with the following matters, among others:
- License applications
- Allegations of drug or alcohol use
- Last-minute representation in licensing cases
- Petitions for reinstatement of professional licenses
- Appeals of license denials and revocations
- Security clearance issues
- Responding to investigation letters and accusations
- Representation at administrative hearings
- Legal advice and counsel on compliance matters
When you need skilled counsel on matters of professional licensure admission or license reinstatement, professional liability, professional malpractice defense and defense against allegations of professional misconduct or gross negligence, come to Century Law Group, LLP.
Set Up A Consultation With Our Lawyers
To schedule an initial consultation, contact any of our law offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and Northern California. Our toll free number is . You can also email us.