Appealing License Denials And Revocations In California
Professionals working in industries such as health care, the law, real estate and finance value their licenses. When a license is at risk due to a complaint, accusation, investigation or during litigation — and when a negative outcome at trial must be appealed, the law firm that works tirelessly for positive results in state and appellate courts is Century Law Group, LLP.
Our lawyers frequently appear before appellate panels on behalf of professionals whose licenses have been denied or revoked. In every case, our representation is marked by exhaustive research, thoughtful writing and persuasive presentations that strongly support our clients’ positions. Call us at 800-465-4192.
Why Choose Century Law Group, LLP?
Our firm’s founder, attorney Edward O. Lear, is qualified as an expert witness and brings a wealth of experience to license defense cases statewide. Mr. Lear is a 1983 graduate of Dartmouth College who spent three years as a state bar prosecutor in Los Angeles. During that time, he never lost a single trial.
In 2002, Mr. Lear founded Century Law Group, LLP, with the goal of providing stellar legal representation to licensed professionals across California. Today, our track record of success has made us one of the most highly respected license defense firms in the state.
Aggressive Advocates In All Types Of License Denial And Revocation Matters
Century Law Group, LLP, assist a broad spectrum of professional license holders in Los Angeles, San Diego and elsewhere in California, vigorously protecting their rights and reputations.
Our diverse clientele includes lawyers, real estate agents, health care professionals, investment advisers, insurance brokers and many others who have:
- Had an application denied. Whether you received a formal Statement of Issues or a simple denial letter, our firm can walk you through the steps you need to take to appeal the denied license.
- Received a letter from an agency investigator. If your licensing agency has contacted you about a potential problem, the right course of action will depend on the specific facts of your situation. It may be best to offer a reply, or it may be important for you to say nothing at all. Let us advise you appropriately.
- Received a formal Accusation. If you received a legal document via certified mail that lists the formal charges against you, it is imperative that you act promptly to protect your rights — including your right to request a hearing.
- Received a default decision. If your license was revoked by a default decision, you may have only a few days to file a motion and attempt to reverse the decision. Don’t wait to call or email our firm for the assistance you require.
- Lost a licensing hearing. Depending on your situation, we may be able to file a petition for reconsideration or a petition for writ of administrative mandamus on your behalf. In either case, you have strict deadlines, so contact us as soon as possible.
Contact Us For Results-Focused Representation Across California
For informed counsel, results-oriented representation and creative resolutions, come to Century Law Group, LLP. In every appeals case we handle, we strive to put our clients’ lives and careers back on track.
The toll free number to call for an initial consultation about our board of appeals work is 800-465-4192. You can also reach our Los Angeles, San Diego or Northern California office by email.