Marisol Ocampo is a 1995 graduate of Stanford University where she earned a B.A. in English and Spanish Literature (Honors). Ms. Ocampo received her Juris Doctorate from U.C.L.A. School of Law, where she was a staff editor of the U.C.L.A. Law Review as well as the U.C.L.A. Chicano/Latino Review, and was admitted to the California Bar in 1998.
Upon graduation, Ms. Ocampo worked as a litigation associate with Gerry & Lear LLP, a boutique litigation firm in Beverly Hills. In 2001, Ms. Ocampo joined Century Law Group LLP, where she is a Partner.
Ms. Ocampo has handled a wide range of cases, successfully representing her business and property owner clients in eminent domain and inverse condemnation matters.
Ms. Ocampo served on the Board of Directors for the Latin Business Association from 2008 through 2010.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Business Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Inverse Condemnation
- California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1998
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.A. - 1995
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: English & Spanish Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association, Member
- Mexican-American Bar Association, Member
- Latin Business Association, Board of Directors, 2008 to 2010
Past Employment Positions
- Gerry & Lear LLP, Litigation Associate